Good news for those who are looking to enhance their technical skills!
RICHBAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL SKILLS recently announced on their Facebook page that they are offering TESDA scholarships for the Driving NC II and SMAW NC II courses.
If you are unemployed or underemployed and have completed high school, ALS certification, college undergraduate studies, or a college degree, you are eligible for priority consideration.
To apply for the scholarship,
- You will need to fill out a registration form and provide supporting documents,
- including your diploma or transcript of records,
- birth certificate or marriage contract,
- SP/DL (for Driving),
- pre-request SMAW NC I certificate (for SMAW NC II),
- Covid 19 certificate,
- six passport-size photos with a white background
- and your full name (such as Juan D. Cruz),
- and a photocopy of a valid ID with three signatures.
- Additionally, you must have an active email address.
The RICHBAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL SKILLS is located at Rainbow Village 5 Bagumbong Caloocan City, Quezon City, Philippines. Don't miss this excellent opportunity to take your technical skills to the next level and advance your career prospects.
Apply now and equip yourself with the necessary skills to succeed in your chosen field.