Enrollment is now open at Techvoc Skills Incorporated!
They are offering FREE TILE SETTING NCII COURSE training which is a blended program, consisting of 8 days of online training, 7 days of face-to-face training, and 3 days of on-the-job training.
The course is 15 days in total and comes with an allowance of Php 160.00 per day, which will be distributed based on attendance.
To be eligible for the program, you must commit to:
- 100% attendance and be between 18 and 55 years old.
- Additionally, high school graduates
- Must provide a photocopy of their form 137/138 with the registrar's signature,
- While ALS passers must provide a photocopy of their ALS certificate with grades and the registrar's signature.
- College graduates must submit their TOR, and married women must provide a photocopy of their birth or marriage certificate.
- Finally, you'll need to provide photocopies of any valid IDs
- And an original copy of your barangay certificate,
- Along with four passport-sized pictures with a white background, nametag, and collar.
Please note that diplomas and email/courier submissions are not accepted, and you must submit your documents in person.
You can submit your documents by walking in at 1789 Dimasalang St., Sta Cruz Manila, from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Thank you for your interest!
|Via Facebook-Techvoc Skills Incorporated|