Tzu Chi Foundation Philippines is offering free technical vocational courses – and these are courses that can help you land a job abroad as a skilled worker.
See - Top 12 In-Demand TESDA Courses for Finding Work Abroad in 2023
Tzu Chi Foundation Announces Free Courses
Recently, Tzu Chi Foundation Philippines announced that they’re now accepting applications for the Tzu Chi Technical Vocational Program for three short-term courses:
- Domestic and Commercial Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning
If you’re interested, it’s best to grab the opportunity because the deadline for the applications is on January 31, 2023.
Classes are scheduled from Monday to Saturday, 8AM to 5PM.
The following will be provided for free:
- Tuition fee
- Transportation and allowance
- TESDA assessment
- Job placement assistance
Interested in any of the programs they offer? Contact them here:
- Mobile number: 0961-539-1446
- Address: Buddhist Tzu Chi Campus, 1000 Cordillera cor. Lubiran St., Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila
The programs offered by Tzu Chi Foundation Philippines are only available for anyone who meets these requirements (and pass within the deadline):
- 18 to 35 years old (male or female)
- With good moral character
- Physically and mentally fit
- Able to communicate both orally and in writing
- Must belong to an indigent family or economically challenged family
If you qualify, you need to submit the following documentary requirements:
- High school diploma
- One valid ID
- 1x1 ID picture
- NBI clearance
- Barangay indigency certificate
- Location with sketch of residence
- Photo of applicant’s residence (exterior and interior)
Click here to register your application.
You can find more information from the following for each course:
Free Courses to Change Lives
This TVP (Technical-Vocational Program) is one of Tzu Chi Foundation’s programs under their Mission of Charity.
They offer these programs to provide life skills, trainings, and even job placement opportunities to indigent Filipinos.
These were designed to help alleviate their socio-economic conditions (so they can live a better life and provide for their families) by acquiring additional competencies to prepare them for proper employment.
Source: TzuChi Foundation Philippines