Enhance your skills and knowledge with CMDC's selection of over 10 free training courses available from January to March 2023. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn something new and expand your professional development.
A project of KGG Roseller "Ross" YH and The City Council of Calamba province of Laguna, Calamba Manpower Development Center offers free training for (10+) Courses. Here's the list of the available courses.
- Advanced Baking
- Basic Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Bread and Pastry Production NC II
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Contact Center Services (Call Center)
- Culinary Arts
- Dressmaking NC II
- Food and Beverage Services NC II
- Hair Care
- Junior Beautician
- PC Operations.
Photocopy of the following:
- Voter's ID/ Voter's Stub/ Voter's Certification/ Real Property Tax
- Birth Certificate/ Baptismal
- Recommendation from the Barangay Chairman
- Copy of grades of the last school attended/ Diploma
- Covid 19 Vaccination Card.
ENROLLMENT IS GOING ON!
The Last Day of Enrollment is on January 20, 2023 (Friday), this is exclusive for CALAMBA CITY RESIDENTS ONLY
The Training Duration: is from January 23, 2023, to March 31, 2023
The training Induction Program/Orientation will be on January 18, 2023, Wednesday, 8 AM to 5:00 PM.
How to enroll:
For more Inquiries, Please visit CMDC near City College of Calamba at the regional Trial court Monday to Friday, from 8am to 5pm.