Through TESDA's TULONG TRABAHO SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (TTSP), ACTS-TESDA offers Free Training and Assessment for Food and Beverage, Bread and Pastry, and Electrical Installation and Maintenance. Scholarships from TESDA.
Limited Slot ONLY
AVAILABLE PROGRAMS AND SLOTS:
- Food and Beverage Services (442hrs.) - 21 SLOTS
- Bread and Pastry Production (141hrs.) - 5 SLOTS
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II - 5 SLOTS (Re-opening of Registration)
a. Filipino Citizens who are at least fifteen (15) years of age
NOT EMPLOYED, NOT in EDUCATION, and NOT in TRAINING (NEET),
to include Displaced Workers. Long-term Unemployed and Out-of-School Youth.
b. Must be with good moral character
c. Must be medically fit
d. Must not be a learner who previously failed/Dropped/Not Completed in any public TVET course since the effectivity of R.A. 1093
- FREE Training
- FREE Assessment
- Daily Allowance (160/day)
- Accident Insurance (valid for 1 year from the date of issue)
- New Normal Allowance (500) - for the entire training duration
- Workshop Uniform Allowance (500)- for the Blended Training
- Other benefits
- 4pcs. Passport Size picture with nametag
- 4pcs. 1x1 ID Picture
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of School credential
- (either High School Diploma, College Diploma, Form 137/138, or TOR)
- if married, photocopy of marriage Cert.
- photocopy of valid ID
PLEASE VISIT ACTS-Tesda training Institution located at 503 Eagle St. G2 Village Brg. Pinagsama Taguig City. We are open Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm.