TESDA-National Capital Region Announcement:
The Domestic Work NC II Qualification consists of competencies that a person must achieve to clean the living room, dining room, bedroom, toilet, kitchen, wash and iron clothes, linen, and fabric, prepare hot and cold meals, and provide food and beverage service.
- Accomplished Learner's Profile
- Scholarship Declaration
- 6 Pcs. Passport size photo (white background with collar and name tag)
- 5 Pcs. 1x1 photo
- At least high school graduate, Grade 10 or ALS certificate of completion holder with Grade 10 equivalent
- Transcript of Records/College Diploma (for College Level/Graduate)
- Barangay Clearance or NBI Clearance
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Able to read, write, and perform mathematical equations
- 1 valid government-issued I.D.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Card
You will be able to do the following after completing the training:
- Domestic worker
- Helper, kitchen
- Cleaner, Hotel
You can contact The Pasay Makati District Training and Assessment Center via Email: [email protected] or call Mobile number: +639688524038. PMDTAC is located at Bldg. 15 Gate 2, TESDA Complex East Service Road, South Superhighway, Taguig City.