TESDA's Regional Training Center Central Luzon in Guiguinto Bulacan offered Free training for the following programs:
- Dressmaking NC II
- Driving NC II
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance NC II
- Electrical Installation & Maintenance NC III
- Machining NC I
- Machining NC II
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Servicing NC II (Dom-RAC)
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Servicing NC III (PACU-CRE)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC I
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC II
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) NC II
- Trainers Methodology Level I
- Process Food By Fermentation & Pickling (Leading to Foof Processing NC II)
- Organic Agriculture Production NC II
- Contact Tracing Level II
- Barangay Health Services NC II
What are the Qualifications:
- Filipino Citizen
- Age Requirements:
(For TWSP) at least 18 years of age at the time he/she finishes the training program;
(For STEP & TTSP) at least 15 years old.
- Must not be a current beneficiary of other government educational scholarships.
- 5pcs 1x1 picture
- 2pcs Passport size picture (With Collar & White Background)
- PSA - Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Highschool/College Diploma or ALS Certificate (Photocopy)
- Barangay Clearance
- Certificate of Indigency
- Vaccination Card (Photocopy) or Barangay Health Certificate
- NCAE Result or Aptitude Test (to be taken at TESDA RTC Guinginto Office)
- Additional Requirement for Married Women, Marriage Certificate (Photocopy)
Trainers Methodology Level I Entry Requirements:
- Graduate of baccalaureate degree or equivalent in training/experience in the field of Technical-Vocational Education and Training.
- For Highschool graduates at least 6 years of Industry Experience.
- For College Undergraduate or 2-Year Course Graduate at least 2 years of Industry Experience.
- Certified at the same or higher NC Level in the qualification that will be handled (for technical trainers).
- Able to communicate orally and in writing.
- Physically fit and mentally healthy.
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Proficient in verbal reasoning.
For more inquiries, please call nos. 0905-436-3369/0969-472-4196, TESDA's Regional Training Center Central Luzon is located at RTCCL Compound, McArthur Highway, Tabang, Guiguinto Bulacan.