Cabalen Training Institute Corp. is now accepting scholarship applicants for PREPARE AND COOK HOT MEALS (Leading to Cookery NC II).
Training will start on July 16, 2022, and October 2022. (2 batches)
This is a 28-day free training (combination of online and face-to-face) with the ff student benefits.
- training allowance,
- health/PPE allowance,
- internet allowance,
- GSIS insurance coverage during training,
- and free starter toolkits.
Applicant should be
- at least 18 years old
- a high school graduate, and
- must not be a current TESDA scholarship holder upon the start of this training.
For interested applicants, please prepare and email the following information and requirements at [email protected]
- Complete Name:
- Contact Number:
- Birth Certificate
- Form 137 or Transcript of Records
- Copy of Valid ID
Screening of applications sent at [email protected] will start on July 8.
This is a "First Come, First Serve" basis and will only accept 25 scholars per batch.
Source: Cabalen Institute Corp Facebook