Abundant Life Int'l Manpower Services Inc. is now accepting applications to fill 100 production line jobs in Poland until August 12, 2022.
- Willing for overtime if needed. Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses.
- Monitor the efficiency of the production line to ensure timely load and shipment.
- Assemble and prepare goods for shipment. Complete quality assurance testing on goods and products.
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Both Gender are needed in the said position
- If ex abroad or ex-factory worker/production line is an advantage.
How to apply:
For interested applicants, go to workabroad.ph and fill out an application.
Send your updated resume in word format, NBI and other govt IDs, PSA birth cert/Cenomar, E-reg, PEOS, Vaccination Certificate, and passport copy to the said email address.
Put on Subject: Poland-Production Line
- Principal / Employer: EBFEC FREE MOVEMENT
- Principal / Employer Address: WROCLAW POLAND
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10396689
- Placement fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month's salary.
Abundant Life Int'l Manpower Services Inc. POEA License no is POEA-017-LB-093019-PL, Located at Unit 404, A.P. building, Pedro Gil St. Cor F. Agoncillo, Malate, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines. See the full Company profile here.
A database of licensed agencies is generated by WorkAbroad.ph via the DMW database. WorkAbroad.ph is not responsible nor liable for the information reflected on this page regarding agency status. Please visit https://www.dmw.gov.ph/ for further verification of status.