The Regional Training Center - NCR is now open with three (3) new batches of training for Ship's Catering Services NC I.
*75 Slots Available as of June 09, 2022
Interested applicants may now submit requirements at our office.
Duration: 50 hrs or 7 days
Modality: Face to Face Training
Class Schedule: Monday to Friday | 8am to 5pm
Trainee Entry Requirements:
- Must be a High School graduate
- 18 years old and above
- Must have a good moral character
- Must be physically and mentally fit as per MLC 2006 Regulation 1.2 - Medical Certificate
- Can communicate in English both oral and written
1. Birth Certificate
2. Marriage Certificate (for married)
3. Previous School record (HS or College Diploma) or (TOR/FORM 138/ALS)
4. Brgy.Clearance or NBI Clearance
5. Latest ID pictures
5.1 4 pcs Passport size picture with white background and nametag
5.2 4 pcs 1x1 Picture
6. Photocopy of Gov't issued ID with 3 specimen signatures
7. MARINA Medical Certificate and/or BT COP
8. Sea Service or Certificate of Employment (if applicable)
For more inquiries, please contact #0968-852-8204, #0917-127-3635, or email trai[email protected] you can message them via Facebook page TESDA-National Capital Region,
TESDA-NCR is located at Bldg. 14, Gate 2, TESDA Complex, East service ROad, SLEX, Taguig City.