Barista NC II - 178 hours (23 days)
Monday to Saturday, 8am - 5pm.
1. 18 Years old and above.
2. At least high school graduate.
3. Willing to undergo and finish training and assessment.
4. Currently not working / Enrolled in another program.
5. Attended screening and orientation given.
1. High School Diploma and from 137 / College Diploma and TOR.
2. Birth Certificate Photocopy.
3. BRGY. Certificate / Indigency.
4. 4pcs. Passport size and 1x1 pictures.
Batch 2 is on May 27 - June 22, Assessment is on June 25.
For inquiries, Please visit Center for Barista and Tourism Academy (Training and Assessment Inc.) located at 3rd flr. lucky fortune bldg. Cor. Camaro St. Fairview, Quezon City. Please call 528-4094.
Follow their facebook page Center for Barista and Tourism Academy for free training updates.