Training Program PostingThe first batch of training on Landscaping will start on April 1, 2019. Interested parties may inquire at their Local Government Units / Community Training and Employment Coordinators, or you may proceed to TESDA-NCR, Gate 2 TESDA Complex, East Service Road, South Superhighway, Taguig City
Single Qualifications Program offered:
Landscape Installation Maintenance NC II (25 slots)
and Photovoltaic System Installation NC II (25 slots)
Who are qualifiedFor Landscape Installation Maintenance NC II
- Employee/staff who works or assigned as a landscaper, gardener, urban beautification and maintenance from LGU.
For Photovoltaic System Installation NC II
- Employee/staff who works or assigned as an electrician from LGU.
1. Must NOT be a holder of NC III or higher qualification in TEchVoc Course
2. Must NOT be a College Graduate or Higher.
3. Resides within National Capital Region.
For more inquiries please contact TESDA Green Technology Center - (08) 832-3807, @[email protected] or facebook.com/testagtc.
Source: TESDA Green Technology Center