1. Bread and Pastry Production 24 days (141 hrs)
2. Food Processing 92 days (552 hrs)
3. Caregiving NC II 6 Months
4. Hilot Wellness Massage 20 days (12 hrs)
5. Massage Therapy 117 days (700 hrs)
6. Domestic Appliance Repair 20 days (160 hrs)
7. Electronic Products Assembly and Servicing 44 days ( 260 hrs)
8. Hairdressing 110 days (656 hrs)
9. Beauty Care NC II 183 days (1098 hrs)
10. Beauty Care Services (Nail Care) 36 days (216 hrs)
11. Dressmaking NC II 46 days (275 hrs)
12. Tailoring NC II 46 days (275 hrs)
13. Shielded Metal Arc Welding 45 days (268 hrs)
1. 3pcs 1x1 Picture with full name
2. Birth / Marriage Certificate
3. Vote's ID / Stub / Valid I.D
4. High School Diploma / TOR / College Diploma (for caregiving)
For more inquiries please visit TESDA Career Advocate-San Juan Skills and Livelihood Training Center at 4th floor Flying-V Arena Parking Lot, P. Guevarra Extension Brgy., Corazon De Jesus, San Juan City or call this no. 738-5071.
Follow them on their Facebook page TESDA Career Advocate-San Juan Skills and Livelihood Training Center.
Note: Please note this free Tesda training is funded by San Juan City LGU and not by Tesda. This is only offered free for registered voter's of San Juan City, Metro Manila residents only.