This eligibility will be your key to get in but of course, those who have higher credentials are the ones who are more likely going to land a higher position.
Nevertheless, if you get this eligibility, you already have a good chance of getting hired for a permanent position in any government agency.
Types of examination being given:CSE Professional and the CSE Subprofessional.
Both of the exams are conducted twice a year. The next batch of the exam which will be given on 2018 will be held on March 18, 2018.
If you are interested to take the exams next year, the application will be starting this November 16, 2017, to January 31, 2018. The second batch of the exam takes place on August 12, 2018.
Schedule of Filing of Application:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|March 18, 2018||November 16, 2017||January 31, 2018|
|August 12, 2018||April 10, 2018||June 22, 2018|
You will have to submit your application form at any Civil Service Commission Regional Office near you. And the following are the qualification requirements:
Qualification and Requirements- Every Filipino can take both exams regardless of the educational attainment.
- You should be at least 18 years old at the time of the application.
- You should not have any criminal record nor have been discharged from the military service.
- You should have not taken the same level of exam in the last three months.
The documents you will have to submit should have the following: Fully accomplished form.
1. Accurately accomplished Application Form
2. 4 copies of Philippine passport size ID photo.
This photo you will be submitting should be taken in the last three months and they should all be identical. Just like a passport ID photo, you should not be smiling during the taking, and you should not wear any accessories. You should have a name tag written by yourself with your first name, middle initial and last name.
• Passport size approximately 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm/ 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches
• Picture must be colored, but with white background
• Picture must be taken three months before the filing of the application
• Picture must be of good quality
• Picture must be in a close-up shot
• Picture must be in bare face, without using any eyeglasses, contact lenses or any other accessories
• Picture must show both ears
• Picture must be taken in full-face view, with neutral facial expression and eyes open
• Picture must have handwritten name tag which shows both the fill name and signature
3. Original and photocopy of your valid ID.
4. Copy of your appointment letter.
Filing of Application FormsApplicants must download the application form from the official website of CSC at www.csc.gov.ph. Personal appearance is needed when filing the application at any CSC Regional Office. Applicants must wear proper attire; Blouse/Sleeveless shirt, slippers and short pants are strictly not allowed.
Read: 9 Helpful Tips That Will Make You Pass Your Civil Service Exam.
Things to bring:• I.D Card (the one used during the filing of the application.
• Original PSA/LCR issued Birth Certificate (must be printed on Security Paper).
• Application Receipt.
• Notice of School Assignment from ONSA.
• Black Ball Pen.
• Water or any other beverages (except alcoholic beverage).
Passing GradePassing grade is at least 80.00
When it comes to the application, it would be best to strictly comply with the requirements or your application will not be accepted.
Once the application is accepted, you will be given your receipt and the details about when and where you are going to take your exam.