There are two types of examination being given: CSE Professional and the CSE Subprofessional. Both of the exams are conducted twice a year. The next batch of the exam which will be given on 2018 will be held on March 18, 2018.
If you are interested to take the exams next year, the application will be starting this November 16, 2017, to January 31, 2018. The second batch of the exam usually takes place August of the same year.
You will have to submit your application form at any Civil Service Commission Regional Office near you. And the following are the qualification requirements:
Qualification and Requirements- Every Filipino can take both exams regardless of the educational attainment.
- You should be at least 18 years old at the time of the application.
- You should not have any criminal record nor have been discharged from the military service.
- You should have not taken the same level of exam in the last three months.
The documents you will have to submit should have the following: Fully accomplished form.
1. 4 copies of Philippine passport size ID photo. This photo you will be submitting should be taken in the last three months and they should all be identical. Just like a passport ID photo, you should not be smiling during the taking, and you should not wear any accessories. You should have a name tag written by yourself with your first name, middle initial and last name.
2. Original and photocopy of your valid ID.
3. Copy of your appointment letter.
When it comes to the application, it would be best to strictly comply with the requirements or your application will not be accepted. Once the application is accepted, you will be given your receipt and the details about when and where you are going to take your exam.