Housekeeping NC II is accompanied by 5 other courseware, namely;
(a) Provide Housekeeping Services to Guests
(b) Guest Room Attendant Servicing
(c) Valet Servicing
(d) Public Area Attendant Servicing
(e) Laundry Servicing.
You need to take these sub-categories so you can successfully finish the entire course.
|Learn Fress Laundry Servicing Course, Tesda Online Program.|
Provide Housekeeping Services to Guests:
The Provide Housekeeping Services To Guests has 2 modules, each has an objective of educating its learners the basics of housekeeping including the identifying and differentiating several types of accommodation.
Module 1: The housekeeping Department.
- Lesson 1: The Housekeeping Department.
- Lesson 2: Housekeeping Staff and their duties and responsibilities.
Module 2: Handling Housekeeping Requests.
- Lesson 1: Accept Housekeeping Requests.
- Lesson 2: Provide Housekeeping Requests.
- Lesson 3: Provide Advice to Guests.
- Lesson 4: Liaise with Other Departments.
- Lesson 5: Handling Complaints.
Guest Room Attendant Servicing
Guest Room Attendant Servicing offers 9 modules. Here, you will be taught about the nature of housekeeping. You will learn how to prepare the housekeeping cart, strip beddings, make the bed, clean the floor and the furniture, restock room amenities, clean the bathroom and quality checks before leaving the area.
Module 1: Getting Ready to Work.
- Lesson 1: What is a Guest Room Attendant.
- Lesson 2: Maintaining Good Grooming.
- Lesson 3: Basic Routines routes of a Guest Room Attendant.
Module 2: Preparing the Housekeeping Cart.
- Lesson 1: The Assignment Sheet.
- Lesson 2: Checking the Housekeeping cart.
- Lesson 3: Arranging equipment, tools, and materials.
Module 3: Entering the Room.
- Lesson 1: Setting up the equipment, tools, and materials.
- Lesson 2: Handling lost and found items.
- Lesson 3: Removing soiled dishes and garbage.
Module 4: Stripping Beddings.
- Lesson 1: Checking for stains and damages.
- Lesson 2: Collecting the soiled linens.
Module 5: Making the Bed.
- Lesson 1: Types of Linen.
- Lesson 2: Body Mechanics.
- Lesson 3: Placing bed pads.
- Lesson 4: Spreading sheets.
- Lesson 5: Tucking and Mitering.
- Lesson 6: Preparing the pillows.
Module 6: Cleaning the Floor and Furniture.
- Lesson 1: Cleaning the Floor and Furniture.
Module 7: Replenishing the room amenities.
- Lesson 1: Filling up the mini bar form.
- Lesson 2: Setting up the mini bar.
- Lesson 3: Replenishing room amenities.
Module 8: Cleaning the Bathroom.
- Lesson 1: Removing used towels.
- Lesson 2: Disinfecting and cleaning the bathroom.
- Lesson 3: Replenishing bathroom amenities.
Module 9: Housekeeping Quality Check.
- Lesson 1: Moving out the equipment
- Lesson 2: Checking the condition of furniture and fixtures.
- Lesson 3: Filling up forms Session and Objectives.
The Valet Servicing will explain to you the services rendered by valet runner and its importance. You will also learn their duties and responsibilities, be welcoming the guests, un-packing the luggage of the guest, laundering/pressing the clothes of guests, cleaning the shoes of the guests, packing the luggage of the guests and receiving a telephone call.
Module 1: Valet Servicing.
- Lesson 1: What is a Valet Runner?
- Lesson 2: Welcoming the Guests.
- Lesson 3: Unpacking of Guests Luggage.
- Lesson 4: Laundering / Pressing Guests Clothes.
- Lesson 5: Clean Guests Shoes.
- Lesson 6: Packing Guest's Luggage.
- Lesson 7: Receiving a Telephone Call.
Public Area Attendant Servicing
This course Public Area Attendant Servicing lets you understand the basics of cleaning the house. You will also be taught about the appropriate way of handling chemicals.
Module 1: Basic Cleaning Procedures.
- Lesson 1: Duties and responsibilities.
- Lesson 2: Cleaning Floors.
- Lesson 3: Cleaning walls and windows.
- Lesson 4: Cleaning Furniture.
- Lesson 5: Cleaning and Disinfecting Trashcans.
Module 2: Front of the House.
- Lesson 1: Cleaning the Lobby.
- Lesson 2: Cleaning the Hallway / Corridor.
- Lesson 3: Cleaning Dining Areas.
Module 3: Back of the House.
- Lesson 1: Cleaning Restrooms.
- Lesson 2: Cleaning Offices.
Module 4: Handling Chemicals.
- Lesson 1: Handling House Keeping Chemicals.
The last courseware to take is the Laundry Servicing. It will teach you how to do proper laundry.
Module 1: Perform Laundry Services.
- Lesson 1: The Laundry Attendant.
- Lesson 2: Receiving a call.
- Lesson 3: Collecting Guest's Laundry.
- Lesson 4: Receiving Guest Laundry
- Lesson 5: Sorting Laundry Items.
- Lesson 6: Laundry Care Labels.
- Lesson 7: Removing Stains.
- Lesson 8: Laundering with a Washing Machine.
- Lesson 9: Basic Ironing Techniques.
- Lesson 10: Basic Folding techniques.
- Lesson 11: Packing Laundered Items.
Note: Tesda Online Program does not issue any training certificate of completion. If you are aiming to have a National Certificate (NC) in Housekeeping NC II , you may go to the nearest Assesment Center and take the national Assessment.
How to Enroll, Housekeeping NC II:
After taking all the courseware under the Housekeeping NC II, you can now go to any Assessment Center and get the National Assessment so you can receive the Housekeeping NC II Certificate.